Wednesday, July 13, 2005

This coffee is the bomb.


BBC Link


I am ill. This seems funny to me. What italian prisoners? I thought all the criminals were working for Berlusconi. And what do the anarchists have to do with the oppressed Italian prisoners being held in Catalunya? Is this part of a terrorist exchange program or something? It would have to be an espresso machine. One of those 2 part metal jobs that we all had and retired as soon as we could afford a nice cheaply made german plastic job. I know it. But the question arises, why would that cause undo attention in front of the Italian Cultural Instituto. I mean the French Cultural Instituto has hundreds of spent snail shells lying around and nobody thinks this is suspicious. Stupid. And a dog got killed and a policeman got hurt. Stupid. Again... Less thumpin' mas humpin'. Amen.

No comments: