Saturday, August 25, 2007

Film at 11...





Ok I got the "film" back from the "lab." And I had them scan them into digital land too... Well they were supposed to do big honk'n files but they did little crap files and heck I paid for big honk'n file so I guess I will go back and run the risk of them losing the "transparencies" one more time. This was one of those pro joints with 3000 euro bodies just begging you to fork it over... I might as well have went to foto-casita. Dang!



Anyway all said there are some winners in the "roll." Here's one. What a lovely guy. Obviously he hasn't been spending his golden years dealing with Telefonica. I'll flickr 'em when I get the real deal scans in or I pop for a "pro" scanner and do it myself. I think "pro" scanners are going for like 11.95 now. If I wait until tuesday they will probably be giving them away with a bag of spaghetti.



No comments: