Sunday, September 30, 2007

Recovery

I am embarking on a new adventure. I am going to try to get rid of my rheumatoid arthritis through homeopathy and diet. Yeah it's under control and I pretty much can do anything I did before I ate the dreaded camel spaghetti but still everybody including my rheumatologist tells me that one of the things I am taking is insanely nasty and toxic. I really can't tell that it is but I guess I'd prefer not to wake up dead one morning. A little joke. Hah.



So I am exploring the possibilities and it may turn out to be a good yarn. So far the list of characters is looking promising. There is Ostrud the incredibly direct "star" homeopath who counts such luminaries as Peter Greenaway as a patient, Luis the white Angolan dietician, my friend Georgia who got me headed in this direction and Rita the former RA sufferer who is now apparently completely cured. Stay tuned.




2 comments:

Alaleh said...

one of the best homeopaths in the world is in barna!

Anonymous said...

how is the recovery going? Those that love you do not hear from you enough?