Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Another round of viva Espanya...

Tonight I got a house call from Dr. Jordi. Dr. Jordi is a doctor for Spain's amazing national health system. Thanks to Benedicte's hard work in addition to our health insurance I have been assigned a doctor from the national health system. He's a lovely guy with a family, completely unassuming an very proud of the health care in Spain. I mean he made a house call!!! He entertained my daughter with stories of the arrival of the three kings answered my and Benedicte's questions and then left to visit a little boy with a high fever.

Obviously spending taxes on education, transportation and health care just works out better than invading countries, short changing old people and letting black people drown.

I fell in love with Spain 15 years ago. The love affair is still going strong.

No comments: