Thursday, May 04, 2006

Poo Poo head

Although Zoo Zoo knows all about the birds and the bees as well as a whole whack of languages she still is 6 year old. I'm away on a job in Germany so every day I talk to her in the morning before she goes to school. The highlight of the call for Zoe is when she tells me her daily joke which goes something like this:

"Daddy, here's your joke for today. You have a nose made out of poo poo and there is spinach coming out of your ears." Or "You have a big fat culo." A culo is the word for butt in Spanish. These comments are always followed by Zoe's impression of Felix The Cat's laugh, "Aaaah hah hah hah haaaaaa...!" I regularly point out that I indeed do not have a big fat culo, I have always had a culo which only barely allows for my pants to stay up.

This morning I extended the joke to include the little madame. I said, "Well you have poo poo on your hair and a zucchini coming out of your nose." Ah kids, they bring out the best in ya, no?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh geez. don't you know that some folks can't wait to hear about what is going on in your life....?

Anonymous said...

hope you haven't eaten some strange german concoction of schnitzel...

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»