Thursday, November 20, 2008

Water Slide

I am someplace in the United States. Someplace in Rhode Island I think. I am in a car but I seem to have an inflatable raft too. It is a beautiful day. I am in rural area. I see a man in another inflatable raft and he is floating in a muddy creek that is running very fast. I now too am in my raft and going down the creek. The creek cuts though a field of tall green grass. I pass a creek side mom and pop grocery store and come to rest on a muddy bank. I get out and realize I don’t remember where my car is. I seem to abandon the raft and begin walking. The road runs though beautiful rural landscapes. I eventually come to what I guess is tire store and see a short man dressed in a sort of loud suit. I ask him for a ride to my car and explain the raft trip. He tells me it happens all the time and says he will take me but alludes to the fact that he will need to be paid. I pull out a five dollar bill and he tells me he was glad it was five because he would have been disappointed if it were anything less. Somehow my dog Mac appeared. We get in his old station wagon and retrace route I followed to him. I see my car and wake up.248827516.393944.tif 248768882.310831.tif248827351.678995.tif 248769334.54996.tif




No comments: