Saturday, July 08, 2006

This just in...

I have a yahoo mail account. It now only exists as a magnet for junk male. For some reason I thought I should check it. I have 3999 unopened pre-screened junk mails and 1500 non pre-screened junk mails. That latest email was from one Della Penn. Della's header says I have an expiring account or something similar. I check it only to find a notice about a herbal penis extender. Now the mysterious part was what I found at the bottom of the email. Has Mr. Burroughs returned to add poetry to solicitations for penile growth?
itch skid educated airport magnify hummel pristine southland
gleanings simon commissioner stack flat-broke psychotherapy
febrile discuss


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh man. Everyday that I go into work I have about 60 emails..most of which are about the size of my penis (or rather the lack of size)funny that they don't care that I don't have a penis. I am always reading to the office mates the AWESOME poetry of words at the bottom of most of these emails. They humor me and say ..."ummm" and heck I really love those word combinations.