Saturday, March 24, 2007

The end of the honeymoon...

OK... An announcement. After 7 years... My love affair with España is finito. Basically it was the process of buying and fixing and moving that finally drove the dagger in.

I would like to wax rhapsodic about little old ladies bringing us cookies but I'm afraid all I have is neighbors who scream about my daughter singing on the terrace at 4 PM on a Sunday, the presidente of the communidad and his bleach blond rubia mujer who have a business selling mustache waxing machines who find a way to skim whatever he can whenever he can... Sergi the evil real estate agent/executive of the communidad who lied about just about everything, Anna the distant upstairs vecino who spies through her curtains and whispers in the stairwell about things like singing 7 year olds... gotta make cookies... this rant will continue. Believe you me.

No comments: