Monday, March 26, 2007

Puedo Esquiar!!!

This just in. OK months on the couch. Hobbling around like Tim Conway's little old man. A cane. Mi dio! Well folks it's more or less over. I skied this weekend!!! OK day one was more of an exploration of the bunny slopes with frequent breaks for chili dogs but day 2 saw the return of old swivel hips! Booma, a couple of screamin' snow grabbing super G carve-o-matic descents told me that all was good down there. OK the knee ain't what it used to be but by and large I seem to be able to compensate for it. I just have to watch twisty falls because there just ain't a lot left cushion wise. I'm going to get one of those robo-braces for Mr. Lefty. Carbon fiber... stainless steel studs. Oh boy another guy toy to obsess over! Gracias dio, gracias Doctores Heuget y Alegre. As long as I'm taking the rat DNA I'll be doing fine. Going up again on Sunday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So how's that tail working for you?

Robin Willis said...

Just fine thanks, how's yours?